Current projects in various stages of development and production at Cobrainey Media include:
-A basketball drama
-A musical biopic
-A supernatural/musical television series
Shelby serves on the Board of Directors at FuelFilm:Memphis, a 501c3 filmmakers’ support and education group, and is an Advisory Board Member of the Hot Springs Arts & Film Institute.
Filmmaker | Producer | Director | Writer | Composer | Actor | Music Video Consultant
Shelby’s work on “TaMara and the Scene”, a 2009 television pilot directed by David Winston of Turnstile Entertainment, placed her in the role of associate producer, makeup artist, set designer, sound designer, and marketing/promotions.
Shelby likens music videos to creating short films: tell your story, and be done! Her recent music video consultant credits include:
- Chatt Graham Interview with Pop Artist, Marco Alexander
- Marco A, “Follow Your Heart, Robb Rokk, Director
- Rapper B. Eazy’s “Amazing” 2011, J. Lazarus Hawk, Director
- Shinedown’s Zack Meyers and Ingram Hill’s Chris Allen join together for victims of the 2011 Memphis flood in the music video “Washed by the Water” by Blue Hawk Productions, Robb Smith, Director
- Pop Ingénue Lauren Taylor Bach seizes the moment in her debut video “The Rest of Me” featuring Rain, 2011 by Blue Hawk Productions, Robb Smith, Director.
Working as a Casting Director, Shelby has placed talent for film, stage, music videos, runway, commercials and industrials.
Betty Smith Aka Fab Femme